Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What You Do & How You Do It - Marketing Basics

Marketing is still the big issue for business owners and when I say marketing, I mean right from the basic level of "what is it that I do, and how do I do it".

Knowing how to tell people these two things, can be the starting point to a good clear marketing message, and without them... it isn't going to be much of a marketing strategy!

I still think the Action Plan marketing resources are the best I've seen for starting out and clearly articulating both:

  1. What you do, and
  2. How you do it.

This is basic, basic stuff, and yet so often I see business owners trying to attract business without any clear idea in their own mind, what the answers to these questions are - so good luck finding a customer who can work it out!

Looks like there's been a bit of a revamp on the free workbook so check out the new offer and get your copy here




Need to attract more clients? Get a copy of Robert Middleton's Action Plan Marketing Plan workbook right here!

No comments: