The following questions assist in specifying an outcome is well-formed, and ecological (positive in all ways that impact your life).
Consider the goals that you want to set for yourself and achieve, both in the short and medium as well as long term.
- What specifically do you want? (stated in positive terms.)
- Where are you now?
- What will you see, hear, fee, etc., when you have it?
- How will you know when you have it?
- What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?
- Is it only for you?
- Where, when, how, and with whom do you want it?
- What do you have now, and what do you need to get your outcome?
- For what purpose do you want it?
- What will you gain or lose if you have it?
- What will happen if you get it?
- What won't happen if you get it?
- What will happen if you don't get it?
- What won't happen if you don't get it?
Thinking Of Getting A Business Coach?
Design Business Engineering
Download your free 24 Page Action Plan Marketing Workbook!
Subscribe to Actionbites Blog